How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 & window 11 – Today we will tell you how you can easily run android apps on Windows 11. You can easily run android apps on Windows 11 by installing android ISO in bootable mode.
After android OS is installed in the laptop, you are able to run all android’s apps and games in your pc or laptop, if any new android ISO update comes, then you will have to download that android ISO file again and install it in boot mode again.
By using the new Android version, you will be able to use the new features of the Android OS. For complete information about run android apps on Windows 11 read our post.
After using Microsoft’s new window 11, if you are facing problems related to window 11 bugs, then you can see the solution of window 11 bugs by clicking on the link given below.
Read also – Windows 11 Bugs Latest & how To Fix Them (Fix) <<click here
- Read also – Windows 11 Bugs Latest & how To Fix Them (Fix)
- Read also – Best Android software for PC Suites 2022
- Read also – How to enable or disable location in Mozilla Firefox and Chrome Browser
- To run android apps on Windows 10 & window11 you have to type system information in search bar of window 11 after that open system information option.
- Then you will see the option of bios mode there, there your bios mode can be legacy or uefi mode.
- You have to note down bios’ information because later on the basis of this we will download android ISO file.
- Now you have to open the website by going to the link given below, there you will see 5 types of android ISO files.
- Now you have to download that ISO file which matches with your bios’ version by looking at the image given below.
- After downloading android ISO file, then go to the link given below and download the Rufus 3.17 version.
- After that you have to connect at least 8 GB pen drive to laptop or computer.
- Then you have to open the rufus software, then click on the select option and select that android ISO file.
- Now you will see two types of partition in partition scheme option MBR and GPT if your bios is legacy then select mbr if your bios is UEFI then select GPT.
- After that, click on start button after sometimes your pen drive will be converted into bootable android ISO.
- You have to shut down your laptop or computer and start it in boot mode, if you do not know about boot mode, then by clicking on this link you can learn to run pen drive on boot up.
- After running pend rive in boot up, you have to select your pen drive in the option of boot option menu.
- After that the option to select android OS will appear, below that you have to click on advance option.
- Now click on the option of android 86 8.1-r6 auto update , then android OS will start installing automatically, along with the old data present in your hard disk will be deleted.
- Or you can choose the option of android 86 8.1-r6 auto install to specified hardisk so that you can install this android os in specific hardisk location.
- At the moment, we selected the option of android 86 8.1-r6 auto update by pressing the enter button.
- Now android OS will start installing on your laptop.
- After few minutes, the option of robot will appear there, click on it and remove your pen drive.
- After rebooting, android OS will start automatically.
- By following our steps, you can easily run android apps on Windows 10 and window 11
Today, we taught you how to easily run android apps on Windows 10 & 11. By using this method, you can use both android and Windows 10 together in your laptop or computer. With which you can run android apps and best graphic quality android games in your laptop or computer.