How to Enable TPM in Windows 10 Instantly (in 2 minutes)
How to Enable TPM in Windows 10, Enable TPM 2.0 in Windows 10 – Welcome friends! Ever since the launch of Windows 11, many people are finding it difficult to enable TPM 2.0 in window 10. That’s why today we will teach you to enable trusted platform module in Windows 10 after enable TPM in Windows 10, you will be able to install window 11 on your laptop or computer. For complete information about enable TPM in Windows 10 read our post from beginning to end.
What Is Tpm 2.0?
Tpm 2.0 keeps your data secure by being present in your Windows pc, TPM chip is present in the motherboard of laptop or computer which works to encrypt the data. In simple words, TPM keeps the data safe in your window. Example – when you put password in window, then all your data gets encrypted with the help of TPM 2.0, when you turn on your Windows pc with the help of password, TPM 2.0 decrypts your encrypted data.
Due to which, no person can hack your personal data without your permission. After the launch of window 11, Microsoft has made it mandatory to enable TPM 2.0 in the bios so that window 11 users can get more security than before, if the pc or laptop’s mother board does not support TPM 2.0, if the mother board of the pc or laptop does not support TPM 2.0, then Windows 11 cannot be installed in it.
- Read also – Windows 11 Bugs Latest & how To Fix Them (Fix)
Read also – How to Run Android Apps on Windows 10 & Window 11
- Read also – How to enable or disable location in Mozilla Firefox and Chrome Browser
How to Enable Tpm 2.0 in Windows 10
- To enable TPM in Windows 10 foremost check the TPM version in your laptop or computer. Because TPM version 2.0 is required to install window 11. that’s why if you want to upgrade to Windows 10 from window 11 then you have to enable TPM in Windows 10
- Now press window + r key simultaneously, which will open the run box dialog.
- After writing TPM.MSC there, you have to click on the ok icon.
- After clicking, the option of TPM will open.
- There the manufacture name, manufacture number and specification version will appear under the tpm manufacturer information option. At present, the version of TPM on our ASUS laptop is 2.0, and we have to enable it.
- Now to enable TPM 2.0 version in ASUS laptop, restart the window and turn it on in boot mode.
- To start the ASUS laptop in boot mode, first you have to turn off the window and then press the f2 key while starting the window again. By which your ASUS laptop will boot in bios mode.
- After the bios mode is opened, the option of advance mode will appear at the bottom, click on it
- Now the advanced/adm ftpm configuration tutorial will appear there, click on it.
- Then by clicking on the option of selects TPM device, select the option of enable firmware.
- After that, click on the option of ok, just saying this will turn on your TPM.
- Now use the f10 key to save the setting in bios.
- By doing this, TPM Windows 10 is activated.
Today we taught you to enable tmp in window 10, if TPM 2.0 is not present in your laptop or computer, then you cannot install window 11 in your laptop or computer. If you use PC then you have to use TPM enabled motherboard, otherwise there is external TPM device available in market which can be installed in motherboard through which you can enable TPM.
How to Enable Tpm in Bios Asus?
Press f2 key while starting window and go to advance setting option and then click Advanced/adm ftpm configuration And last click on tpm device after that select the option of enable firmware.
How to Check Tpm 2.0 Version Is Supported in Laptop or Pc ?
First of all open run box dialog then type TPM.MSC there, after that you can easily check whether your laptop or computer supports TPM 2.0 or not.
What Is the Meaning of Compatible TPM, Cannot Be Found?
If you want to install windows 11 in your pc or laptop then you will need tpm 2.0 that’s why while installing windows 11 you are getting compatible tpm cannot be found error .